Click to view more info
Does your website need a make over?
Just starting to think about your Web Presence or need refreshing creative ideas?
Web presence is one of the most important advertising tools to have, whether you’re running a small business or a large company.
The Computer Clinic Bicester will work with you at the design stage to build a professional site that best represents your company with an injection of creativity and a little out of the box thinking to make you stand out from the crowd!
We can offer you:
• Graphic design and layout for web and interactive media for your website, web presentations,
• e-shops, web catalogues, banners as well as interactive media for CD Rom presentations, offline catalogues, screensavers, flash micro-sites, commercials and more!
• Graphic design print for marketing folders, advertising bulletins, press ads, calendars, corporate
• ID’s. Company logo’s, stationery, business cards, leaflets etc, as well as brochures, manuals and catalogues. If needed we can typeset in a number of different languages!
• Personal design and printing solutions from invitations and stationery to one off occasion items.
SOME INTERESTING INFO!
WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
WHERE TO FIND US
The average 21 year old has spent 5,000 hours playing video games, has exchanged 250,000 e-mails, instant and text messages and has spent 10,000 hours on the mobile phone.
The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute, less than half the normal rate of 20.
The first computer mouse was invented by Doug Engelbart in around 1964 and was made of wood.
Unit 45 Wedgwood Road, Bicester
Oxfordshire, OX26 6UL